Sunday, October 31, 2010

Switching

Since my iPhone has been the saddest thing in the world to me lately, I decided to finally let go of it. I loved this phone, but it's just way too old already. (First generation. It's a survivor.) It's sort of my fault that this had to happen. I wasn't very careful with it.

The good/bad thing about iPhones is the message storage, that you can see everything like a chat window. I had messages from way back when, and it's so easy to trace any correspondence between two people with an iPhone. I cleared out my messages just a few minutes ago. It was tough, painful even. I guess I could say I'm proud of myself for pushing through with hitting the delete button though. I'm too much of a sentimental creature. I need distance from concrete reminders of past events.

So it's another one of those moments in my life that I have to be rebooted, though a part of me is still way too in love with my old means of communication.

Incubus. Second album, first track: booming on the laptop speakers.



No comments:

Post a Comment